Wednesday 29 January 2014

Tea Cosy

It was requested that I make a tea cosy for my youngest brother Jack. And I knew that it could't just be any old tea cosy. Nor could it be the ruffley one that I'd had my eye on. He needed a tea cozy with a little more rock and roll. This Skull Tea Cosy showed up in a Ravelry search and I knew it had to be this one.



I wish it didn't. I don't do much colour work so my skills aren't really up to par and this isn't the easiest pattern to work with. the project is worked in black and white and at one point the instructions say 'using the red wool' I don't even know what to do with an instruction like that. I fudged a few things and it took much more effort than it had any right to but in the end I presented my teenage brother with a tea cosy and he seemed reasonably happy. For a teenager.


No comments:

Post a Comment