Monday 22 September 2014

Vegan Mofo Day 22: Altella, again.

I think I've posted about Altella before. It's a gorgeous spread, an almond variation on nutella and the recipe is from Hearty Vegan Meals For Monster Appetites or Home-Cooked Vegan Comfort Food as it's now called. In fact this one recipe is well worth the price of the book.



And I think it's well worth a second post. I was ever very happy with the first picture anyway. Hopefully tomorrow my stomach will have settled enough for some more adventurous food.




2 comments:

  1. Hey, I have that cookbook! I didn't even realize it had an almond nutella recipe. I know what I'm making tomorrow night! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like that almost every time I flip through Hearty Vegan Meals... there is always something delicious I've never tried.

      Delete