Saturday 6 September 2014

Vegan Mofo Day 6 / Adventures in Supermarkets: Nando's Peri Peri Salt



Nandos is one of the very few places that I ate at before that I'll still love going to since giving up meat. And the others are chippies so I really do love the place. They haven't, however, got their act together and opened a restaurant in Torquay. Possibly they are too smart to. Either way I have to make do with their supermarket options. Luckily the sauces and the amazing rub are animal product free.



Today though I'm test driving the Peri Peri Salt. Presumably you can use this wherever you would use regular salt - on chips, brustle sprouts perhaps - and I used it on some oven baked sweet potato fries. It was amazing. As a chilli fiend I'm totally ready to replace my regular table salt with this.




No comments:

Post a Comment