Tuesday 1 July 2008

A Masters in seed bombing

Do not take lightly small good deeds,
Believing that they can hardly help:
For drops of water one by one
In time can fill a giant pot.
from the Sutra of the Wise and the Foolish

Indeed! This time I took Stephen seed bombing. And we made lots of bombs. We spent the day in quiet meditation and learning about Buddhism at the Manchester Buddhist Center. I'm including a link because even if you don't want to take a class the book shop and vegan cafe are unmissable. Try the chocolate cake. And take a class, they are good. In the evening it was back to Urbis for a good old fashioned seed bomb.

I'd like to note at this point that the impressively arty pictures are not taken by me. That is why I am in some of them.

Mixing the seed bombs went well. Stephen drowned his batch but we managed to make some good ones out of it. We where given some of the bombs to take home. Home being, as of this time next week, Torquay. Transporting them back from Urbis was a challenge, they glooped together and needed re-rolling when we got home. Although Stephen went home yesterday the seed bombs didn't go with him. Instead I'll take them when I move (!!!!!) down next week.

So on with the pictures....


Isn't Manchester beautiful? I'll really miss this place, the people and the vegan chocolate cake. I love it. And that's why I bomb it.


No comments:

Post a Comment