Saturday lunch was eaten in Ramsbottom with Stephen and my brother. We had gone up on the steam train and needed something vegetarian that fit into our odd food requirements.
I learned a number of lessons from this lunch.
- If you pack a sandwich with bananas it tastes like banana.
- If you use a cookie cutter to make a manwich you will impress everyone but your mother
- That yoghurt really didn't go everywhere.
- Even I can't eat that many strawberries in one sitting.
- Stephen can still fit a bag of fudge in though.