Monday 4 August 2008

Enter Veganomicon

I finally had enough money for a new shiny cook book. I got my first pay cheque ever (because I’ve always had it put straight in to my account not because I’m ridiculously lazy) The book I chose to waste it on was the Veganomicon. 

I’ve been putting it off since it’s release. By the time it came I had already got a list as long as my arm of all the different foods I wanted to cook from it. These weren’t on that list. In the end I just went for the two dishes that excited me with their simplicity. First is the ‘Home Fries’ minus the pepper but with chilli flakes added liberally. At the back there is the ‘Grilled Yuca Tortillas’ well, the Spinach-CilantroCoriander version. 

Served with freshly ground pepper, salt and ketchup. I’m still drooling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment