Monday 8 March 2010

When I went to the north

I went up North for my Auntie Gill's birthday which gave me a opportunity to use the lunch box Stephan complained about me buying last time we went up north. Both are from Paperchase

For the 5 hour, bum killing train journey I packed a side container of Mexican Hot Chocolate Snicker doodles.

In the main box went some Super Quick Tomato and Basil Cream Pasta from Vegan Yum Yum. Minus the basil as we didn't have any in. It's nice cold but it is kind of bland. And, of course, any tomato you get at this time of year is going to taste like water. Unfortunately the terible winter has lead to these soggy imports in the box. Oh well. My fault for thinking the snow was fun I guess.

In the bottom container lived some stronger tasting bites. Pepper stuffed olives on fishy bento picks and a Watercress Pesto Pizza Roll. Expect more about my ongoing pizza roll experiment in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment