Thursday 27 May 2010

Little Birdies

I'll get the business out of the way first. Stephen and I can now be found on twitter. It's now officially impossible to shut us up.

The second piece of ornithological knowledge concerns these, we like to call them brown owls. It means we can say things like 'brown owl, Brown Owl?' which struck me as incredibly funny on my caffeine high last night.

Just plain chocolate cut out cookies. I should probably get into the habit of decorating them in other ways than sprinkling with sugar, especially since we got the decorating set, but this gave me a quick and easy cookie which left my Brownies begging for the recipe. I'll give it them providing I get it in writing that no parent will blame me for any resulting mess in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment