Friday 24 May 2013

Honeymoon In Bath: Things To Take Home


While we where in Bath we stopped at a couple of really cool gardens and parks. I came home with bags of ideas about designing spaces, planting combinations and fell in love with a few new plants. This post is to catalogue all that inspiration. Standby for pictures.

Things That I Could Possibly Do Now

Lettuce grown in teacups for baby leaf. How adorable.
Possibly for the first time in my life I fall in love with tulips especially when they are...
Precious specimen plants raised in gorgeous planers. Hostas, of course, are also edible

Things That Will Take A Little Planning 

The Herschel Museum handles it's small space really well, keeping you intrigued
Wisteria, another new love
One Day (Or Perhaps Just In Dreams)

If I had a lawn... wild parts and tightly clipped grass paths look fabulous.
Not in my lifetime, I don't think

No comments:

Post a Comment