Friday 9 August 2013

Yoked Cardigan, size tinytiny

One of the teams I was spinning in for Tour de Fleece was Team Sasquatch which is for listeners of various podcasts.

It's a great team and I got three great things out of it. One was the amazing people who whose amazing spinning I got to see grow, two was a bunch of new podcasts to subscribe to, and three is a prize. A prize. I won the draw for people who met their goal and the charming Coggie of High Fibre Diet sent me the pattern of my choice. 

Yoked Cardigan, I choose you! This is an adorable, adorable pattern. Super easy to knit, elegantly designed, and comes in baby to 61" bust. I haven't had time to knit an adult size since the the end of the tour but I have managed to get a baby one done. 

It's in Sirdar Click which is neither terrible to knit with nor brilliant but it is machine washable with matters for new Baby B. I really hope he gets a lot of wear out of this but even if he doesn't it was a charming knit. So thanks to Coggie and Team Sasquatch. They have a Tour De France every year right? I can't wait to do this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment