Wednesday 25 September 2013

Tempeh Sausage Crumbles (on a pizza!)

Come closer. I'm going to let you in on the secret of one of my favourite recipes. Super quick, brilliantly tasty and guaranteed to leave you feeling full. You ready. It's the Tempeh Sausage Crumbles from Vegan With A Vengeance.

I have the bizarre, uninspiring UK edition. It has no pictures, British English ruining the voice of the anecdotes, a really bad typeface (I know I'm dyslexic but if if I have to struggle to figure out if it's a 5 of an S you need to pick a different font. Hell, you know what, just use Arial, you can't be trusted) Oh and have you seen the cover? Hessian? Leaves? The point is that it's really easy to loose recipes in there, or just fail to be inspired at all.

It makes me mad to think that I've had this book for six years and only been making these crumbles for two. One of these days I'll treat myself to the US edition. In the meantime I'll happily eat the sausage crumbles, as the introduction suggests, on all of the things. 

In sauces, on pizza, straight out of the pan...


No comments:

Post a Comment