Thursday 27 March 2014

R&S Greenlife, a new organic shop in Torquay

A couple of weeks ago we walked into town to check out a new Organic Food Shop after being tipped off by one of my knitting friends. R&S Greenlife is a small shop on Market Street in the centre of Torquay. It stocks a range of organic products mostly storecupboard stuff like soups, pasta, flour, juices. There was also a selection of baby food but we can't really offer an opinion of that. They also offered to order anything in for us that we may need.



We're really excited to start buying more of our shopping here but we had pretty full cupboards when we popped in so we only came away with some Rice Syrup (Biona brand), Peanut Butter (Meridian) and a bottle of olive oil (Suma).


I made them into peanut butter cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World and coconut granola from Whole Grain Vegan Baking. As I ate I considered just what I was going to go back and buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment