Monday 19 May 2014

Me Made May Week 2 (ish)

I know I missed my Me Made May roundup last thursday. I'm going to try to make up for it today. But first the reason I've not post for a week and likely won't post this week either: I've had a stomach bug. that means that currently all of my skirts are a little too small and also food is awful and I don't want to think about it. I'm hoping I'll have my appetite back this week but for now let's just catch up with Me Made May...


Day 8 in my holden shawlette pretending to work at Stephen's office.


More socks to protect my feet from fish and penguin poo on Friday


Covered in animals (and my Emily) visiting my Dad on the Saturday.


Miss Winkle on Sunday.


Figuring out how damn difficult it is to take a picture of yourself on elbow length fingerless gloves on Monday before getting the train home.I'm so not proud that this is my best effort. My Helm's A Lee Mits.

Then on Tuesday I was sick and on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday I couldn't leave the house so I wouldn't pass it on.


Wednesday I wore this machine made jacket to go nowhere. I'd over-dyed it a lovely wine colour from the brown.


Cabin Fever sets in on Thursday in my Tulip top.

No comments:

Post a Comment