Saturday 18 December 2010

There's a contest going on...

I've been asked to post about the competition Linda McCartney foods is running to find the tastiest meat free dish in the UK. I've also be told (not by Linda McCartney foods, they aren't that dictatorial) to enter a dish but that's complicated and involves lots of things like consistency and creativity that I'm not very good at so I thought I'd just go for blogging about it instead.

They are looking for the perfect veggie food. The winning dish gets out on the selves and the winning cook gets a handmade kitchen table. Three finalists will also get a new shiny cooker. So if you like the idea of that and you have the perfect dish you have until 28th January to enter.

I don't know quite what I would choose to enter but I do know what the perfect meal is for me... something luxurious, packed full of veggies and big on flavour. What about you?

www.tastiestmeatfree.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment