Friday 21 October 2011

Free Friday: Coffee Morning, Coffee Muffins

I'm getting that itch. That itch that every Guide leader gets when she has been too long without a camp. And why has it been so long since we went camping? Well, we need new tents and for that we need to fund-raise. We've got back packing planned and a raffle and all the old standbys. Tomorrow is our Coffee Morning and their will be a stand of cakes to buy.
In Blue

My contribution to the cake stand has also contributed to the short length of my post. All my spare time today has been spent baking. I've made some mini loaves of pain rustique and these wonderull muffins. They are the Coffee Chip Muffins from Vegan Brunch. I know I shouldn't brag about my own cooking but I love the top on these!

No comments:

Post a Comment