Thursday 6 February 2014

Ravellenic Training

Tomorrow the winter Olympics start and so do the Ravellenics. As as news of people being arrested comes through I'm thankful that I'm involved in the version that keeps me on my couch rather than in Russia. My thoughts are with the athletes, the activists, the people of Russia.

I've decided to take part in the decidedly less evil Ravellenics as part of Team Sasquach, the big group for Podcasters and their listeners. I'l be making a Liesl out of my hand spun alpaca. I've spend the last couple of weeks picking out buttons, swatching, measuring myself, deciding what variations I want and winding my yarn.

Soon this will be a cardigan... 


I'm ready to go now, all I need to do now is wait for the opening ceremonies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment